Reap the benefits of big-business infrastructure and proven best-practices without all the usual hassle and expenditure.
When you grow your business locally, you have to invest a lot, up-front. Between office facilities,IT Outsourcing , web design , SEO, IT support teams, the initial costs are usually so significant that scaling is a slow, incremental, iterative process, with no margin for error.
It’s also risky: what will you do with all those investments if you hit a rough patch and need to downsize again?
But when you offshore with GSIT, you don’t have to worry about any of those operational considerations. We handle them all. This means you don’t have to make a big up-front (CapEx) investment. Instead, the cost is all factored into your low monthly fee.
As a result, there’s no impediment to strategic growth and demand-driven agility. You can focus your financial resources and energy on marketing and product/service improvement, and fund your expansion as an OpEx item.
In practical terms, here’s what that might look like for your business:
- Get the people power you need to grow your business at a fraction of the cost
- Free up your time to focus on growth
- No need to move into bigger offices
- No need to invest in expensive furniture, fit-outs and tech (it’s all included)
- You can start with one or two staff to test out offshoring (customer service is a good starting point)
- You can scale up when you’re ready – with our experienced talent acquisition team, you can easily add more employees as you grow
- Get your first team members onboard and working in as little as 6 weeks
Leverage big-business infrastructure
Scale down without losses
It’s a totally different story if you set up your own offshore office. Leases are typically hard to cut short or reduce in size, and there’s not a lot you can do with IT assets once you’ve bought them.