Post of Senior Web Developer
If you have minimum of 4 years of experience in developing websites in WordPress, Magento, Core PHP, Laravel and good understanding on Front End Technologies – then apply for this job.
This is a change for a talented and confident web developer to shine and work with exciting projects. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and backend coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
We are looking for a tech ninja who is passionate to work on any development project that comes on the way.
- Excellent communication in English Language
- Experience with developing WordPress Websites with Customization
- Experience with developing e-commerce websites using Magento 1 and 2
- Good Understanding of Project Management Tools such as (Jira, Slack, Git)
- Good Understanding of cPanel, AWS Deployment
- Good Understanding of Front-End Technologies such as (React – Hooks, Node, Angular)
- Knowledge of Business Intelligent System (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, High Charts etc.)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Need to possess great attention to detail
- Motivated and Willingness to Learn and Adapt new technologies
Only Apply if you meet above requirements. Forward your CV’s to email@example.com. Mention the job code as WEBDEV006 in the subject line. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Post of Senior .NET Developer
Initially 6-month contract
Why would you want to work for this company?
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack .Net Developer who will enhance an already impressive team. Start-ups feel
This is an opportunity to work on a product that we are all excited about and with multiple Greenfield projects in the pipeline, will keep you very busy! Help take this product to the next level and make it something you are proud of.
Interested applicants can forward your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention the job code as NETDEV005 in the subject line. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview